Friday, April 26, 2013

Hello jammers!  I'm so sorry, I started a post yesterday but was too busy to finish it. 
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that today's new item is the crystal Sir Gilbert statue in Epic Wonders.  Sadly, this is a member's item.  Woah!  It's pretty expensive, just like the other crystal statues.
There is probably a new item at Jam Session too, which I will update the post with later today.
Also, I know everyone has seen users with the black tiger, but do other people have black tigers on their buddy list? 
I know for a fact they weren't banned, because they were never on since they made their account.  All my buddies like that haven't been on in 30 days.  That must be why!  Have you seen any other buddy things like this one? 

Yours Sincerely.
tallstar107


2 comments:

  1. One of my buddies (actually the one who introduced me to AJ) moved away from me and never went on AJ again, she is still on my buddy list, but she hasn't been on in a long time. She is a blacked out tiger too, I forgot to add :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok, than my theory's correct! Thanks for sharing Mia!

      Delete