Saturday, November 2, 2013

Mail Time: To Send or Not to Send?

So many people do mailtime these days.  Julian2, LilacPetal, and some not as well-known people.  But many jammers wonder- is it worth sending?
If you didn't already know, mailtime is when jammers either ask people to send them gifts and open them in a video, or already have many gifts and open then in a video.
I interviewed simony123, who occasionally does mailtime without a video, on his thoughts.  "I probably only get a small amount of gifts each time, because people don't want to waste their stuff."  When asked why he thinks people should send them their stuff, he answered, " Because I am honest, I don't scam, and I don't need their stuff."  He also made the remark," I think people should keep their rares and betas."
An interview was also held with agigena7,  who "thought they should not" send their items for mailtime.  "Unless you really want to," she added, " Like people who used their time to make videos for people who like to watch them."
On this matter, there are very many different opinions.  What's yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment