Friday, December 28, 2012

I'm back!

            Hi jammers!  Sorry for leaving without warning.  I got bored, but now snowyclaw's blog: http://animaljamspirit.blogspot.com/   has inspired me to keep going.  Also, even though I think they finished this, snowyclaw was the founder of the Jamaasian Movement, which aims to bring shamans, jamaasian lore, and a balance between humanizing Jamaa and naturizing(funny word I made up) Jamaa.  I have never met a shaman, but snowyclaw and The Spirit Blog sparked the hope in me that any of that is possible. 
            There is a new code: jamaalidays13   .  It gets you 500 gems(not much in my opinion.)
            Also, I can't get on Animal Jam.  Anytime I try to log in, it either loads forever, or does this:
The screen just goes black!
            If something changes and I can get on, I'll be sure to update this post.
Yours Sincerely,
tallstar107
          

2 comments:

  1. Cool blog. I have a blog too, but it isn't very popular. On google, instead of searching the blogs name, search your blogger acc. name. For ex. My blogger user is saramo1926. So if you look that up on google you'll find my blog and such.. But if you look up the blog name you won't find it, because it's not as popular yet.

    - saramo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting! I'll Be sure to check out your blog! :D

    ReplyDelete