Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Hey jammers!  Happy 2013!  Wow, 2013 already?  I was just getting used to 2012!  I guess that's how it's always gonna be.  Sorry, a little late for that, I know! 
Don't you think the new owls are awesome?  There's never before been a flying pet(except for hummingbirds)!  Personally, I love everything about the owl.  How it flies, hunts mice, and just perches!  They are like rare pets!  Monkeys and owls!  I am sorry nonmembers, but I suppose you don't feel to left out since you couldn't get pets in the first place(please don't take that the wrong way)
In Epic Wonders, there is a diamond on display.  It is... interesting.
And the epic seasonal tree has changed from candy theme to winter theme. *sighs*  I never got enough gems to buy one.  It would have been perfect for my gingerbread den(well, my gingerbread den is pretty full).
I'd also like to post that some people who go on Animal Jam don't speak English.  Please don't be mean to them, to them our language is just as strange.  I have come across two of these people today.  Usaully, I go into chat history, copy and paste what they said in a Google search engine, and try to find out what they are saying.  I also usaully approach them and ask if they understand or speak English.  One of them I met today was very kind.  His username was fuzzycottenbunny222.  He was talking a bit in a language which I think was German.  Nobody understood him.  He put on a sad face.  I went up to him and asked what's wrong.  He talked a bit in German.  I told that I was sorry but I couldn't understand him.  He said" are your amerikan" and I told him I was.  I asked if he understood or spoke English and he said he did a little bit(which I could tell by the way he spoke).  He was very kind, and I told him so and that most of the people on Animal Jam spoke English.  He replied that he would work on his English.  I buddied him, and then he got off.  So just because someone doesn't speak our language doesn't mean they're weird, or not like us.  They usaully turn out to be quite kind.  It's just they don't know what we're saying.  Think of it this way:  What if you went on Animal Jam and almost every single person spoke a language different from yours?
 






Sincerely,
Tallstar107

No comments:

Post a Comment