Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Hey jammers!  I am truly sorry I haven't been posting, I just can't find the time.  Well, now to the new items.
Today's new item in the Jam Mart Furniture is the brown tile!  Sorry, I can't upload photos.  It's driving me crazy!  So annoying... >.< 
I found something odd in Jamaa.  I saw a scammer(? or was he?) in Jamaa today.  Everybody know that if you see someone saying "Send me something and I will send something back", they are probably a scammer.  When I saw this person, I sent them star glasses(not rare at all), and he/she sent me panda plushie.  I sent freedom cat hat and he/she sent me pink lamp.  So not all people who say that are not always scammers, but it's best to be cautious.  My next post will be about how to get free chat, because I know many jammers are unsure about that.
Yours Sincerely,
Tallstar107

No comments:

Post a Comment