Tuesday, March 12, 2013

A Glitchy Glitch

Hey jammers!  Sorry, I can't post the new item right now, I'm on animal jam on an iPad and it won't let me.  Go to the Animal Jam Spirit for the new item.  I am also going to change the name of my blog to the Animal Jam Purr by tomorrow.  The address will be animaljampurr.blogspot.com.  Tell me what you think.
I'll tell you about a glitch but sorry, no pictures.
1. Go to any entryway to another land(Deep Blue and Kani Cove or The Art Room are good to start with).
2.  Open up the party tab(if you're doing it in a party).
3.  Click the entryway.
When you're almost at the entryway, click the party or open up the map and click an opposite( like if you're in water click land and vice versa) land.


Tada!  It takes a while to get.  There are also many other side effects.  What do you think of this
glitch?  Are there more glitches like this one?  Be sure to comment below.
Yours Sincerely,
tallstar107












No comments:

Post a Comment