Sunday, March 24, 2013

Party!

Hey jammers!  Sorry I haven't posted in a while.  I started a post and then never got time to finish and publish.  Well, if you haven't noticed, this blog as over 500 views!  Maybe we should have a party!  Let's try the Saturday after next, at about 2:00 Mountain Time.  If I'm not there, then I can't come.  

The new item (or is it, sorry, I don't know if it is new today or if they forgot to take of the new label, I haven't been on in a while) is the clover balloon, in Jam Mart Clothing.
I also forgot to mention that the raccoon alpha statue, named LaSalle, is in stores at the Chamber of Knowledge (sorry, for some reason I can only upload the clover picture).  I think they should call that part the Chamber of Knowledge Shop.  Or Chamber of Knowlege Mystical Wonders Warehouse.  What about you?
In Bahari Bargains, there is a nautilus necklace (nautilus is the kind of shell I think) for sale.
In Sunken Treasures, the Ships Helm is the new items.
Also, could you jammers head over to the story page and read one or two?  And please comment with feedback.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment