Monday, August 26, 2013

Ask-away Monday Postponed

Hi jammers!  Today's Rare Item Monday!  Today's rare item is rare nerd glasses!

Definitely not my favorite, but I'll buy them all the same.
And I'd like to feature a very nice blog I found called Animal Jam Buddies.  If you enjoy this blog, then please take a look at this blog for me.
I've decided not to do Ask-away Monday, because this blog isn't popular enough yet.  I hope, in the future, that I will be able to.  Sorry for the short post!
See you in Jamaa,
tallstar107

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for putting my blog on your blog! :)
    I'll put your blog on my blog page. You can find it in the 'H' section!
    :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, and thank you!

      Delete
    2. Just asking, why is your blog's address Animal Jam Howls, but the title is The Animal Jam Purr?

      Delete
    3. Oh, it's because I don't want to change my address in case people don't know and didn't read the post that explained it. :P

      Delete
  2. Yeah, I'm not such a big fan of the RNG either...

    ReplyDelete