Sunday, August 25, 2013

Hi jammers!  The chalkboard is today's new item, found in Jam Mart Furniture.
I wonder what it says!
So, today is Support Sunday, your chance to show your support for this blog!  Today, if you'd like this blog to become more popular, follow these instructions.
Make yourself a black rabbit with white on the inside of your ears.  Make your eyes green and choose either the girl eyes or boy eyes, and make yourself have white swirls.  Then go to Jam Mart Clothing.  If others are there that look like you, go to Jamaa Township and advertise the blog together!  You can always do it by yourself of course!  And thank you to everyone who helps out!  Jamagram me and tell me that you did it and I'll jamagram back, and if you post the link to a YouTube video of you advertising this blog, then I might send you a little something!
See you in Jamaa!
Tallstar107

No comments:

Post a Comment