Saturday, October 27, 2012

              I am freaking out in a great way!  AJHQ has finally listened to us all and are bringing shamans(now they call them alphas) back to Jamaa!  When the loading screen came up, it was a picture of Peck!  I think all the loading pages have a shaman on them!  And there is a new thing called Alpha Spotlight, where they tell you more about one featured shaman(excuse me for saying shaman, but I am not calling it alpha, I like shamans better)!  Also, for those of you who want to know whar I am talking about with them listening to us and all, visit this page, the original post that started it all.....  http://animaljamspirit.blogspot.com/2012/06/jamaasian-movement.html
            Now, for the new Jamaa Journal.  Animal Jam has now officially acknowledged the arrival of Arctic Wolves and has said they are available in select Walmarts.  They said Day of the Phantoms celebrations will soon be coming to an end, so make sure to stock up on the items!  Did you solve the puzzle in the Jamaa Journal?  Turtles will soon be available for all Jammers!  Animal Jam members will be able to play a dolphin racing game called Splash-and-Dash!  I played it, but it's pretty hard.  I don't like it much, but I think that's because I'm not very good at it.  I just need to practice.
            In Jam Mart Clothing, there is a spider mask for 300 gems, a demon mask for 200 gems, a yeti mask for 250 gems, and monster teeth for 500 gems.  In Bahari Bargains, there is airplane wings for 450 gems, clown masks for 350 gems, Nessie masks for 350 gems(I think they mean the Lock Ness monster), and skull necklaces for 500 gems. In Sunken Teasures, there are coral phantom statues for 500 gems.
Sincerely,
Tallstar107
P.S. Sorry, this is not a very long post.  Also sorry I haven't posted this week.  But I am super busy.


No comments:

Post a Comment