Monday, October 8, 2012

            I just got my King of the Jungle gift certificate last night! Now I have a lion avatar, 15,00 more gems(I already spent most of them:D), 3 more months of membership, and a castle den! 
            Ok, I am doing Buddy of the Month.  So, my buddy of the month is umie(sorry, the computer isn't letting me put screenshots up)!  umie is a great friend who I know in real life!  She's the whole reason I started playing Animal Jam and was my first buddy!  Thank you so much umie!
           I know this isn't really important, but it's so cool when animals of the same kind do a movement at exactly the same time!  I mean, the other day, I saw at least two wolves dancing at the same time!  And I saw seals at Mount Shiveer hopping on the ice at the same time!  It just looks cool!
            Also, there is a glitch in Mount Shiveer sorta like one of the Epic Wonders one.  If you change your animal and click on the door to the cocoa hut while you are changing, you stand in the doorway partly covered by the doorway!
            Ok, MAJOR COOL GLITCH!  This is how I found it.  I was in Serepia Forest and trying out a glitch.  I opened the party tab, clicked the passage to Zios, then before I got there, clicked the party that was going on: the wolves only party.  The loading screen came up, then it showed my wolf going into Zios(I had been a bunny in Serepia!).  Normal.  Then, the screen changed and I was in the Wolves Only Party.  But around me, I saw people walking on the walls and I saw at least two non wolves.  I was about to ask them how they did that, when I decided to just try changing animals.  I changed into my bunny, and there I was!  A bunny!  Then, I looked at the map, and even weirder, it said I was in Zios!  I also found a glitch underwater.  I did the same thing I did in Serepia, except in the deep blue going to Kani Cove.  First, it showed me at the wolves only party, then it changed to my wolf underwater in Kani Cove!  What was even cooler was that there seemed to be an underwater Clan of wolves! They all seemed to float out of the rocks!  Then I walked(yes, walked) out of Kani Cove in hoping I could do it again.  Then, I saw with dismay that the Wolves Only Party was over.  So I tried changing into a wolf underwater.  What happened was, the picture on the bottom left was a wolf, but my animal was a white flat, outline colered in white seal!  I expect I looked like a normal seal to other people(read the post before this about my bunny), but it was weird!
         I have just read Snowyclaw's blog and the post shows a better understanding of this glitch.  Here is the link: http://animaljamspirit.blogspot.com/2012/01/insane-parallel-glitch.html
Also, more glitches have happened and I even got to be a dolphin in a Play Wild Party, but I won't bore you with every single glitch detail that has happened.
 
Sincerely,
Tallstar107
           

No comments:

Post a Comment