Saturday, October 6, 2012

           In Jam Mart Clothing, there is a new Phantom Hat for 250 gems.
            I went to Crystal Sands and tryed to go into Mount Shiveer through the mini cave.  However, only a little swirly arrow appeared and then it went back to the Crystal Sands screen.  Weird, huh?
            When I first got on today, AJ was acting super weird, and then I got logged off somehow.  Then it said AJ is offline.  I exited the tab that was open, then typed AJ up again, and it was all normal and let me log on.  Maybe that updating made that glitch.I was  trying to do a glitch with my friend, when all of a sudden we all disappeared from my screen!  Another one of my friends and some other person came in, and apparently they could see and chat with me and my friend.  I went to my den and back, and then it was back to normal.
            In Epic Wonders, before they made the update, there was another glitch. 
            Animal Jam has some of the weirdest and most annoying glitches ever now!  It is super hard to get into lands now!  Some of the things on the map don't work and some of the passegeways don't work!  I went underwater and there were tons of land animals!  I asked people to tell me how to do that, but no one told me.  I went up to Crystal Sands and there was a dolphin!  I asked them how to do that  but they just said "Turn into a dolphin."  So I did.  But my bunny turned into an all green weird bunny.  When I moved it, it's legs didn't move.  It just slid across the water.  If I did a movement, like dance, nothing happened.  But the weirdest part was, I asked some people if I looked normal, they said yes!
            Hopefully, the glitches will be fixed next time.
             Also, I got my lion gift certificate!  I now have 15,237 gems, a lion avataar, and a castle and a normal den!
Sincerely,
Tallstar107


No comments:

Post a Comment