Friday, October 5, 2012

            Ok, so there was this really big fight on AJ which I sorta had to settle.   It started when I was wandering around Serepia Forest.  As you know, there are usaully Clans down by the fire.  Well, today I found a strange Clan: They were almost identical!  Every animal was black.  Well, when I got there, I found another wolf being mean and calling them names like "fat black wolves."  Instantly, I was on the Clan's side.  Eventually, she left(I'm not posting her user for a reason you will discover later in this post).  I wanted to dig deeper into this case, so I buddied her and went to her den, which was where she was.  I was buddies with some of the Clan members, and they followed me.  Unfortunately, one of the Clan members "bit" the wolf's daughter, and then the Clan started being nice.  I "treated" the daughter, and we were all worried.  The Clan member who did felt so upset that he(she) left.  Of course, the wolf got very upset and started yelling.  I took her to where the Clan member was, which was her den, if she promised not to be harsh.  Then, all the other Clan members followed me.  There, the wolf started blaming the Clan member and yelled"WHY DID YOU BITE HER! WHY!"  I told her that, you have to admit, she had been pretty mean in Serepia Forest.  She realized that she had, and we all made up.  Phew!  That was an exausting but rewarding fued.
           So, because of that, I'm thinking of making The Animal Jam Patrollers!  Anyone who wants to join, comment below.  Basically, what you do is if you see an argument, try to work it out between the people who are arguing.  Don't lose your temper, even if it's tempting.
            Also, there's a new mushroom cap den!  I don't really know the details and I can't take a screenshot of one, but hopefully I can soon!
            In Epic Wonders, there is a new Pet  Haunted House.  Day of the Phantom is coming!
            I just learned this super cool glitch.  Again, I can't do pictures, but I'll do my best.  First, you stand in the clothing section of Epic Wonders towards the rocks in the front.  Then(and this is fast motion), you click on a players profile and the game tab.  Click on the legs of the horse statue, then click on a game and then quickly cancel it.  You should be able to walk on the walls and the horse statues.  Then, if you change animals and then while your animal is still changing press the waterfall, you're animal is standing in the waterfall!  Credit goes to CS0 for teaching me those tricks.
            There is this jammer I keep seeing.  Major Majormajor is his(her) name.  The last time I saw this jammer, the user was Jonsie13.  Every time I see him(her) they look different.  Sometimes he(she) looks like a girl, sometimes a boy.  Post your thoughts on it below.   The jammer I usaully am seeing is Awesome30874.  The one I last saw was a girl and he is a boy.  Again, I saw another Major Majormajor.  This time the user is rockstarchick.
            There was this really weird glitch on my buddy list.  You know how it shows below a buddies username(if they are online) their animal's name?  Well, one of my buddies was online, and below her username it said Avatar Name.  That is so weird!
            Every I went to Crystal Sands, I saw mysterious white lines.  Now I know what they are! Pet tarantulas swing on silk thread!  It's weird that I have only seen it in Crystal Sands.
             Today, there seems to be lots of people on AJ, and all talking about rares!  And it is so hard to get into the land you want to!
            Sincerely,
Tallstar107
 
           

1 comment: